The flowers were punched out using the coordinating punch. The center of the flower was punched from a different part of the background piece that had more yellow on it. First I used the 3/4" circle punch, and then the 1/2" circle punch. They were adhered together, and then added to the flower with a dimensional.
The fern leaf is from "Butterfly Basics" and is stamped with Old Olive ink. The fern beside it was stamped without reinking the stamp.
Once the ferns were stamped, I made an executive decision to use only 1 of the flowers as 3 made the card look too busy. I added it near the bottom of the card using dimensionals. A piece of melon Mambo ribbon was attached underneath the flower.
An itty butterfly was stamped and punched out with the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch and added to the top left of the card using a glue dot.
Here are the supplies used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
In addition, I used Glossy Cardstock and Rubbing alcohol.