Thursday, February 5, 2015

Decorated Note Pad - Can You Case It #55

I can't say that I've noticed the site "Can You Case It" before, but now that I've found it I thought I would do the sketch challenge located here
But, rather than make a card, I thought I'd do something a little different with the sketch.
Every 2 weeks I set up a craft table at a local hospital and sell to hospital visitors, patients, and staff.  One of the items on my table is a decorated note pad.
The cover of today's note pad is decorated using the sketch with Can You Case It.

Sketch CYCI55 
 The main cover is Old Olive cardstock, lined with a DSP that is now retired.
In the middle there is a panel of Whisper White cardstock that is 7 by 4", matted with Old Olive cardstock 7 1/4 by 4 1/4".
Two stamp sets are used to create the scene - Sheltering Tree, and Kinda Eclectic.

Here is a list of the supplies used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...