I was very happy that the challenge with SUO was tags on a card here, so I took this opportunity to enter the card in this challenge.
This was die cut using the banner framelits. A larger red banner was die cut for the tag mat. The two were adhered together.
The basic card is Real Red cardstock, layered with Whisper White cardstock embossed first with the Lucky Star folder, and then Iridescent Embossing powder. A New Year's card needs to have bling!!
Before adhering this embossed layer to the Red base, some red ribbon was attached down the center. The tag was attached using dimensionals.
To finish the card off, I added a red ribbon to the top of the tag - and of course some more bling in the form of a large rhinestone in the center of the ribbon.
I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but I embossed the flap of the envelope with the Lucky Star folder, and stamped the image of a wine glass on the front.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog