Saturday, October 11, 2014

White Christmas and deer

 I'm still at a Craft Show today, but scheduled this post anyway.

I'm still making different Christmas cards using the White Christmas stamp set.  So far I have created quite a few which you have seen in past posts.
Here is the another one:





After colouring the trees and deer with blendabilities, I lightly sponged the sky with Soft Sky ink.  Then I added some dazzling diamonds to the ground.
The image panel edges were sponged with Soft Suede, and a piece of scalloped silver glimmer paper was adhered to the bottom.  This panel was adhered to an embossed crumb cake layer.  Some chevron ribbon and a bow was attached to the bottom of this layer.  The base card is Soft Sky.

Stamps: White Christmas, Good Greetings
Inks: Memento, Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Blendabilities
Papers: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Silver Glimmer, Early Espresso
Accessories: 5/8" Natural chevron ribbon, Decorative dots Folder, Scallop border punch, Small star punch, Bitty Banner flamelit, Dazzling diamonds, dimensionals

1 comment:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Maria, gorgeous design, I hope you are doing well, Shirleyx