Friday, October 10, 2014

Buckhorn Harvest Craft Fair

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am doing a craft show in Buckhorn this weekend.  This show is a "juried" event, which means that samples of my work had to submitted to a committee for evaluation to determine suitability and appropriate quality. The committee also reviewed my blog and were most impressed. My work had no problem passing this juried process.  I must admit this process is a bit nerve wracking.
Today was the day to set up my booth. It took me 3 hours to do so.  I'm afraid I have too much "stuff"
Thank goodness my son was here to pack up the car for me- and there wasn't an inch to spare.  There were a few things I had to leave behind. But I had to unpack the car at the other end.

After I was finished I took some pictures of what my booth looks like.





When I arrive tomorrow I am sure I will make changes.

Over the course of the show I will provide you with a report as to what sells etc.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...