Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy 93rd Birthday

I haven't posted for a while as Craft fairs have kept me very busy.  I started marking decade specific birthday and anniversary cards and they have been very popular.  Here I am 2 weeks away from the end of one of my Craft fairs and I am almost out of Anniversary cards and age specific birthday cards.  I am even getting requests for special birthday cards.  The one I am posting today is for a lady who is turning 93 years young.





I started by die cutting a white labels die and then embossed the ovals embossing folder in the middle of that. Using the stamp-a-ma-jig and the Memorable Moments stamp set the age was stamped just slightly off center in the die cut.  A larger Wisteria Wonder Labels framelit die cut was made as a mat for the white framelit.
The flowers were stamped and then punched using the coordinating punch.  The leaves were from the Bird Builder punch.

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Memorable Moments,Remembering Your  Birthday
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Brocade embossing folder, Labels framelit, Oval embossing folder, Mixed Bunch coordinating punch, Bird Builder punch, large pearls, medium pearl.

No comments: