Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Festive Flurries Merry Christmas - Technostamper 326

This is my first Christmas card for this year.  My order from the Holiday Catalogue has not come in yet so I am using the stamps carried over from last year.
I used the sketch from Technostamper here




The Festive Flurries stamp set and coordinating framelits was used to create the focal image.  Island Indigo ink on Whisper White card stock was used on the smaller snowflake, and silver glimmer paper was die cut using the larger snowflake.

Stamps:  Festive Flurries, More Merry Messages
Inks: Island Indigo
Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: Decorative Dots Embossing folder, Fancy Fan embossing folder, rhinestones, dimensionals, Tasteful Trim die (retired)

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the mix of embossing with the sparkle! Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!