I put a little tutorial together as to how I did it.
1. Real Red cardstock 5 7/8 by 6 1/2"
2. Designer Paper - 4 1/2 by 6 1/2"
3. Chevron ribbon
4. Chalk talk stamp set and coordinating chalk talk framelit
1. Cut the Real Red cardstock. Your size may be different than mine depending on the size of the chocolate bar. Lay the chocolate bar on top of it and with the bone folder score where the folds are going to be.
3. Fold cardstock around chocolate bar and adhere flaps together.
Measure the designer paper. I used DSP from the Fresh Prints pack and the sheet was the perfect size- so no cutting. Use sticky strip to adhere DSP around the chocolate bar.
4. Attach the Chevron ribbon around one end of the chocolate bar and tie in a knot. Take a smaller piece of ribbon and tie it around the knot of the ribbon.
5. Stamp image from Chalk Talk stamp set and die cut using the coordianting framelit.
Insert the knot of the ribbon through the aperture of the tag and attach the tag using dimensionals.