Monday, January 13, 2014

It's Your Birthday - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #202

I have a number of birthdays coming up so I thought I would get ahead of myself and make some cards.  This one is for my sister, and I used the sketch challenge with Sweet Sunday here





The base card is Pistachio Pudding layered with first Whisper White and then Venetian Romance designer paper.  The large banner is Pistachio Pudding embossed with the Scallops embossing folder and the edges sponged with Pistachio Pudding ink.
The image panel is a sentiment from "See Ya Later", a SAB stamp set. The edges are also sponged.

Stamp: See Ya Later
Ink: Basic Black, Pistachio Pudding
Papers: Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Venetian Romance Designer Paper
Accessories: Dazzling diamonds on the cake, Designer button, Green/white Baker's twine, dimensionals, glue dots. Scallops embossing folder.

No comments: