Saturday, December 7, 2013

Backyard Basics Birthday - Technostamper 291

I'm finally finished with my Christmas cards, so now its time to start on some Birthday cards.  I have some birthdays coming in the New Year so I might as well get ahead of myself.
I used the sketch challenge with Technostamper here to design my card.





The base card is Wisteria Wonder, layered with Whisper White card stock embossed with Stylish Stripes embossing folder. A strip of designer paper was adhered to the left side of the embossed layer and a piece of ruffled Wisteria Wonder ribbon attached over the seam.
The focal image is coloured with SU markers and die cut using the Backyard Basics Framelit.  It was then attached to the embossed card stock using glue.  The sentiment is stamped with Elegant Eggplant  ink and punched with the  Label Bracket punch and adhered below the focal image.  
I put some dazzling details in the middle of the flowers and rhinestones on the top and bottom of the sentiment.

Stamps: Backyard Basics, Label Love
Inks: Black Stazon, Elegant Eggplant, SU markers (Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight)
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Afternoon Picnic designer paper.
Accessories: Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon, dazzling details, rhinestones, Label bracket punch, Stylish stripes embossing folder

1 comment:

MJ said...

So pretty Maria. Love this set and I love these colors too! Glad to have you back, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!