Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Walk in the Wild Thinking of You

What a beautiful day today.  I hope all of you are getting out there and enjoying it.

I made this card for the challenge with Unscripted Sketches here.
Because Father's Day is so close, I made a card that could be used for that day, or it could just be a masculine card for any occasion.

SK 183 US 214

Please note that I placed the sketch on its side to complete my card.

Here's a list of the supplies/materials I used:

Stamp: Walk in the Wild
Ink: Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Gingham Garden DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Houndtooth folder, distressing tool, Scallop border punch, dimensionals

I appreciate you stopping by.











Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...