Monday, June 24, 2013

Triple Easel Card

I made this Triple Easel Card using the tutorial from Splitcoast stampers.  It was fairly easy to follow, but I must admit that I had to stop, rewind, stop, & rewind the video several times but I finally got the card made. The sentiment was not stamped very straight - but then the card is hand made.









Supplies:
Stamps: Creative Elements, Blooming with Kindness
Inks: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
Papers: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Gingham Garden designer series paper, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White
Accessories: Circles framelits, Scallop circles framelits, Bird Builder punch, Dazzling details, rhinestones, Scallop border punch

1 comment:

LynnsLocker said...

Holy buckets of easels. Nope...this would be too difficult I think for me to make. Gorgeous, gorgeous and more gorgeous!