Friday, March 22, 2013

Collage Curios Thanks - The Paper Players #137

The last day of Sale-a-Bration, so my last chance to use the SAB products.  This card is made for the Paper Players Challenge here 
I was so afraid I had missed the linky deadline, but I didn't - pheew!!
Here is my card:




Stamps: Collage Curios, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, Basic Gray, Gumball Green, SU markers (Real Red, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral)
Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB)
Accessories: 1" circle punch, Postage stamp punch, 1 3/8" square punch,  1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, Modern word label punch, 1/2" Baja Breeze seam binding, dimensionals


After each image was coloured and stamped, they were punched out with the 1" circle punch, layered with a Tangerine Tango postage punchie, then adhered to a 1 3/8" square of Baja Breeze with a dimensional.

Hope you enjoyed the card.  Have a great day even though spring is late in arriving.

3 comments:

Kris McIntosh said...

Lovely card Maria. One of my favourite new stamp sets.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Maria. What a great way to use Collage Curios.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Very pretty! I just love the fun colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)