Monday, March 11, 2013

A Sportswatch Birthday - Technostamper #254

What guy wouldn't like a nice shiny sports watch for his birthday?  Or does everyone tell time these days using a cell phone?  I'm going to assume that sports watches are still desireable, so I made a masculine birthday card featuring a sports watch for the Monday Lunchtime Technostamper sketch challenge here

 
First I stamped the houndstooth image from "Beyond Plaid" as a background on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock uisng Soft Suede ink.
On a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, I stamped the watch image using Early Espresso ink.  The watch face piece was punched out using the 1" circle punch.  I also cut the wrist bands free.
Using the Big Shot, I flattened a large Silver Pop soda top, and placed the face piece in the flattened top.  This was attached to the middle of the background stamped image using glue dots.  I then adhered the wrist straps to either end of the pop top - and whalla we have a silver sports watch.

Stamps: Dapper Dad, Beyond Plaid, Curly Cute
Inks: Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Papers: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Early Espresso DSP
Accessories: Tag punch (retired), Silver Soda Pop Top, 1" circle punch, Neutral button, Early Espresso Baker's twine, glue dots.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...