Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shelling out Wishes - Paper Craft Crew Challenges 27

I was born near the ocean and crossed the Atlantic to come to Canada when I was six.  The sea has always had a special place in my heart.  That's why I love By the Tide stamp set so much.  Plus, the images make excellent masculine cards.
This is the card I made for the Paper Craft Crew Challenges here

PCCCS027-Sketch 

The card is almost monochromatic.  If it wasn't for that touch of pink it would be.
I started out with a base of Crumb Cake, layered with Whisper White, and then a layer of Parker's Design Specialty Paper.
The image of the Conch Shell was colored using SU markers and an Aqua painter.  After it was dry, I cut it out and mounted it on an Apothecary accents framelit but not before I  stamped the script image on the die cut with River Rock ink.

All edges were sponged with Soft Suede ink.

Stamps: By the Tide, Vintage Verses (SAB)
Inks: Black Stazon, River Rock, Soft Suede, SU Markers
Papers: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Parker's Design Specialty paper
Accessories: Apothecary Accents framelits, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, Pearls, dimensionals, Natural Trim Ribbon
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...