Here is the card:
Inks: Island Indigo, Reinkers (Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight)
Papers: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP, Summer Starfruit, White Crepe Paper, Gumball Green
Accessories: Blossom Petal Punch, Fancy Fan Folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Antique Brad, 1/4" white stitched grosgrain ribbon, gold smooch, Dazzling details
Here's how I made the flower:
- A sheet of white crepe paper was spritzed with 2 colors of reinkers which had been diluted in 2 spritzers filled with tap water (Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight) until the entire surface was covered.
- The wet colored paper was dried using an embossing gun
- The dried colored paper was folded in half and punched with the blossom petal punch
- Each blossom petal's edges were sponged with Island Indigo ink and then spritzed with gold smooch. The petals curled up on their own.
- When dry, the petals were stacked alternating petals and an antique brad was inserted in the center
- Dazzling details was applied to the petal edges and allowed to dry.