But first I wanted to color the paper, deciding to use reinkers in spritzers. To do this, add about 5 to 7 drops of reinker into a mini spritzer filled with tap water.
Here's the flower:
Coloring the Crepe Filter Paper:
- circle crepe paper
- 2 spritzers each with a different color of reinker (Calypso Coral & Pretty in Pink)
- 1 1/4" scallop circle punch
- neutral brad
- mat pack & paper piercer
- Spritz the dry white crepe circle with the 2 colors completely covering the surface
3. Fold circle in half, then in half again twice more until it looks like the filter below.
4. Insert the folded colored filter into the 1 3/4" scallop circle punch
6. Stack the flowers putting the darkest colored flower on the top. Pierce a hole in the middle with a paper piercer on a mat pack and insert a brad. Then start forming the flower by bringing each layer up over the central brad.
Here's one I did using the Blossom Petals punch using Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight: