Thursday, December 27, 2012

Peony and Butterfly - Try Stampin on Tuesday #98

I don't know about you, but I feel drained by all the holiday activities - and all the activities leading up to the holidays.  It seems almost surreal that Christmas is over and that New Year's Day is just around the corner.
The card I made for the challenge with Try Stampin on Tuesday here does not even have a sentiment because I couldn't think of one.  My brain is fried I think.  Anyway, a lot of my clients look specificially for blank cards, and that means no sentiment on the front.  How's that for rationalization?

Here's the 5 by 5" card:

 

Stamp:  Papaya Collage
Ink: Rich Razzelberry
Papers: Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSC (SAB)
Accessories: Large Delicate Doilies die, paper crimper, 5/8" vanilla flower trim, rhinestones, white Baker's twine, dimensionals, glue dots, tombo glue
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...