Friday, December 28, 2012

Cross my Heart - I Love You - Sketch Frenzy Friday

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a safe and happy New Years.

We finally got out first dumping of snow - a day too late for it to be a White Christmas, but welcome just the same.  My son and I were supposed to go across country to visit my daughter and grand children but cancelled the trip when I couldn't even get out of the driveway!  Thank goodness for wonderful neighbours with a snowblower!  My driveway was taken care of in record time.  I can't say the same for the roads, as the ploughs did not clear the roads until late in the day. Since I had to be out to do a few chores, there was a lot of sliding and skidding and almost not stopping in time events while driving - and I do admit to going through one red light.  The car just wouldn't stop!!

Today is Friday and time for Sketch Frenzy Friday, and I thought I would make a Valentine's Day Card.
Today's sketch is by Sharon Wheet

12/28/12 Sharon Wheet 


The shape of the focal image was changed from a scalloped square to a scalloped heart to coordinate with my Valentine theme.
Stamp:  Cross my Heart
Ink: Primrose Petals, Black Stazon
Papers: Primrose Pink, More Amore Specialty DSP, Pink Pirouette, Heart cut out from Amore DSP, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Full Heart Punch, Very Vanilla button, 1/4" pink pirouette grosgrain ribbon

All edges were sponged with Primrose Petals ink.

5 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Maria, Very pretty Valentine creation. I hope you had a great Christmas and wish you a Happy 2013 ! Shirley

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Valentine!!! Great job with the sketch!

Deb said...

What a sweet Valentine's card! Love the hearts! And I do love that dsp!!

Patrice Herrera said...

I love this card! You are so stinking creative my friend! Chat soon!

Sharon Wheet said...

what a beautiful Valentine's day card! I just love your pair of hearts. very sweet!
thank you for making my sketch so easy to use! hugs, sharon w.