Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bike and Frog - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #95

My craft shows are finally finished, and I can now spend time preparing for my own Christmas.  I feel like I have been in perpetual motion since the beginning of September - thank goodness that has almost stopped.  Two more classes to teach and then finito - no more until January.
The card I made for the sketch challenge with Try Stampin' on Tuesday uses the stamp set "Moving Forward" - indicative of the movements I have been experiencing - all motion and little rest.  However, the movements in the card are all fun.

 
Stamp:  Moving Forward
Inks: Gumball Green, Black Stazon, SU markers
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Gumball Green, Red Polka Dot DSP
Accessories: Delicate Design folder, Limeade Green/white baker's twine, Dazzling details, dimensionals
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...