Thursday, November 1, 2012

Delightful Decorations - Red Hot Sketch Challenge #60

This card is a partial case from a card in the new catalogue on Pg. 11.  I made it for the sketch challenge with the Red Hot Sketch Challenge here

 

Stamp:  Delightful Decorations
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Gumball Green
Accessories: Ornament Punch, 3/4" circle punch, White baker's twine, Sizzlets Little Leaves die, 1/4" gumball green satin ribbon, dimensions, glue dots.

3 comments:

Glenda Calkins said...

Great Christmas Card! I love the Be of Good Cheer DSP; this is my favorite. Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers Sketch challenge.

Christi Waite said...

Cute Card! Thanks for playing along with the Red Hot Stampers

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Cute Christmas card, Maria. I think I might need to cave and buy some DSP. I don't use it much at all, but this card is one that really used a lot of it! Thanks for playing with the Red Hot Stampers.