Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Open Sea Best Wishes - The Paper Players color challenge #117

Boy, did I struggle with this one!  It took me all day to finally get a card together using the colors of the challenge with The Paper Players (here):  Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, and Bravo Burgundy, plus Very Vanilla. This is the 3rd card and my 4th attempt.  Usually I have no problem, but even my son agreed that my earlier attempts were not up to my usual quality. Not wanting to quit, I finally came up with this card - triple layer stamping.

Stamps: The Open Sea, Petite Pairs
Inks: Cajun Craze, Night of Navy, Bravo burgundy
Papers: Bravo burgundy, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Hemp twine, Cajun Craze button, dimensionals

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...