Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ornament Card - Paper Crew Craft Challenge #3

I am very sad today.  In the middle of making this card I had to take my cat to the Vet as he had been ill for 3 days.  I just got back and the outcome was not good.  I am going to miss him.  We had a good 10 years together.

This card is for the third challenge with Paper Crew Craft here
I found this sketch  a little challenging, but I love challenges and I quite like the way the card turned out. 

 
The image was stamped 3 times using Real Red ink and die cut using the coordinating framelit.  The resulting ornament is 3D, but lies flat for mailing.(See middle image)

Stamps:  Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pairs
Inks: Real Red, Chocolate chip
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Candlelight Christmas designer paper, Gumball green, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Holiday Ornaments framelits, Square lattice folder, Brocade folder, Polka dot folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 3/8" Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...