Thursday, July 12, 2012

Floral Framelits Thank You - Stamping 411 #263

The weather has turned brutually hot again.  The last few days were just perfect temperature wise and I was able to spend some time with my grandchildren (who live 4 hours away) in the park where they played in the water pad.
I returned home yesterday, but was too tired to make cards, so am making up for it today.
This card is for the Stamping 411 challenge but again missed posting to their blog because the linky closed on me.  I hate when that happens.  You'd think I'd have learned by now.
Here is the card:
 

The flower was made by layering the Floral Framelits using Midnight Muse, Whisper White, and Twitterpated designer paper.

Stamp:  Sassy Salutation
Inks: Midnight Muse
Papers:Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Twitterpated designer paper
Accessories: Chevron folder, Argyle folder, Dahlia adornment, vanilla spritz, Scallop oval punch, pearls