Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beautiful Wings Wedding Card - Challenge 175

Here comes the bride.  This week the challenge with the Late Night Stamper's group focuses on love and marriage i.e. make a wedding, anniversary, bridal shower, or just plain love of my life card.
I have chosen to make a wedding card.
This  card I cased from a card I saw on Pinterest done by Glenda Mollett here .All the butterflies intrigued me. I changed the color of the 2nd layer and the sentiment, otherwise the card is the same.

This is a 5 by 5" square card.  The base is Whisper White, followed by a Pool Party layer.  The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.

Stamp: Petite Pair
Ink: Basic Black
Papers: Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Large oval punch, Pearls, Textured Impression designer frame, dimensionals, glue dots.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...