Monday, May 7, 2012

Take it To Heart Thank You -TSS 219

This week I have been trying to use as many of the retired stamps, designer papers, accessories, etc as possible.  Today I made a card for the Technostamper sketch challenge, but missed the linky deadline.  I hate when that happens, but it is all my fault because I dawdled making the card.
Although I missed the linky for TSS I would like to share my card with you.







The image was stamped with Black Stazon ink and colored with markers and an Aquabrush.  The flowers were colored with Wild Wisteria, the leaves Lucky Limeade, the bird Calypso Coral and Soft Suede.  A bit of dazzling details was applied to the flowers just to add a little bling.

Here's the complete recipe:
Stamps: Take it To Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers (Wild Wisteria, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight)
Papers: Wild Wisteria, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Sweet Shop designer series paper
Accessories: Heart edgelits, Finial Press embossing folder, Aquabrush, Dazzling details, large pearls, Modern Label Punch, Small oval punch (retired), 3/4" Calypso Coral ruffled taffeta ribbon

No comments: