Thursday, May 3, 2012

Inspired by Nature meets Up in the Air

I think finally we're getting some spring weather.  Yesterday I spend most of the day outdoors, walking and then transplanting some perennials for my plant sale coming up soon.
One of the perennials I split was a cone flower, which made me think of the stamp set Inspired by Nature which will soon be retiring.
So, I came in and made a silhouette card using one of the brightly colored watercolor backgrounds I had done earlier. See this post
 I warn you, wear your sun glasses.
After I had stamped the image I realized it needed some butterflies in the one corner, so I brought out another retiring stamp set and highlighted only the butterflies.


Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Up in the Air
Inks: Versa Mark
Papers: Daffodil delight, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Black brads, Black embossing powder, 5/8" black satin ribbon

2 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Maria ! Love your watercolour background and the sillouette coneflowers look awesome on it ! Purple coneflowers are one of my favorite plants ! Enjoy the gardens, Shirley

Jane said...

Dynamite background on your card