Monday, April 16, 2012

To My Friend, Inspired by Nature - Try Stampin on Tuesday #61 and Challenge 169 LNS group

I was saddened yesterday to see my favourite stamp set "Inspired by Nature" on the retired list.  So I used this opportunity to use the coneflower for the challenge with Try Stampin on Tuesday here using the color challenge with challenge 169 Late Night stamper group - use pinks, greens and yellows.


Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Friendly Phrases
Inks: Basic Black, SU markers (Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Alway Artichoke, Early Espresso)
Papers:Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Just Add Cake Designer Paper
Accessories: Tulip edge embossing folder, 1 3/8`` circle punch, 3/8`` So Saffron taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, dazzling details.

The sentiment says it all:  To my friend - I will miss you.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...