Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tiered Cupcake Birthday - Stampin' Queen's Sketch Challenge #26

I haven't seen my sister in Vancouver in more than 3 years, and I miss her terribly.  Her birthday is coming up on March 11, but since I will be in hospital having had knee replacerment surgery on March 9 I won't see her again this year on her birthday.
So, today I made a birthday card for her using the Sketch Challenge with Stampin Queens Sketch Challenge here 
My plan is to mail it off early and phone her before I go in the hospital.
My sister loves chocolate, so the cupcakes had to be chocolate ones - and they do look yummy !!

Here is the challenge:




My card:

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Petite Pairs
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers, |Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Pool Party, Whisper White, Sweet Shop Designer Paper
Accessories: Aqua painter, Dazzling details, 3/8" chocolate chip dotted ruffled ribbon, rhinestones, Edgelits die, dimensionals, Curly Label Punch

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the card! I'm a huge fan of cupcakes, and you used the stamp wonderfully! and I love how you paired the dsp to go with the theme.
thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC