Saturday, December 10, 2011

No Ordinary People - Challenge 150

There are no ordinary people in our lives - every one is special.  When I saw the saying that went with this stamp set I knew I had to make a card.  A card similar to this I saw on Stampin Connections and just had to case it. I just made a few alterations.



Stamps: Summer Soltice, French foliage, En Francais
Inks: Black Stazson, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Markers (Rich Razzelberry, Chocolate Chip,Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Always Artichoke)
Papers: Rich Razzelberry, chocolate chip, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Accessories: Square lattice embossing folder, 3/8" Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, silver brads, Modern label punch, dimensionals, blender pen, Label embossing folder

"People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest:....Beorge Mathew Allen

No comments: