Friday, December 30, 2011

Fresh Vintage - Thanks - Sketch Frenzy Friday

A blast of winter has descended on Central Ontario and what a shock!!  I even had to dig out my boots this morning!  Talk about denial.  I knew Winter was coming, but dawdled about getting my snow boots out.
So I put my boots on, bravely went into the dark cold morning to scrape the ice off my card. It took me 1/2 an hour. 

But regardless of the weather, today is Friday, and time for another mini blog hop with Sketch Frenzy Friday.

Today's sketch is by Sharon Wheet



Here is my card.  It features some stamp sets, paper, ribbon and brads from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.


Stamps:  Fresh Vintage, Outlined Occasions
Inks: Soft Suede, SU markers (Calyspo Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade)
Papers: Calyso coral, Soft suede, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Square Lattice embossing folder, Scallop border punch, Everyday Enchantment ribbon and Brads, Dazzling details

Now let's see what you made using Sharon's sketch.  Don't forget to upload it to the SFF homepage here
Your next stop on the blog hop is Patrice's blog here
Then visit the other members of the SFF design team to see how they interpreted the sketch.

Happy New Year everyone!!!  See you next year!  Stay safe especially if you are travelling over the holidays.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Love how you used the new products! Very pretty!

inkedx2 said...

Love the way this one looks on it's side! Great card.

Tammy Fite said...

Wow--that paper is gorgeous!!! Very pretty card!

Patrice H said...

Maria your work is always spectacular! You never cease to amaze us with your talent! Here is wishing you and yours an amazing, healthy, and exciting New Year!

Sharon Wheet said...

I have to admit I'm in love with this pattern paper and i really love what you did with it! how fabulous! great card!
Happy New Year!