Friday, October 7, 2011

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas - Sketch Frenzy Friday

I can't believe how fast the week has gone by.  I am a vendor in a 3 day craft show this weekend and I have "frenzedly" preparing for that event.
Just when I thought I was ready, I realized I had not done a card for this week's sketch and mini blog hop for Sketch Frenzy Friday  - panickville!!!  For about 10 minutes my mind was a complete blank, and then slowly an idea formed.
First of all, here's the sketch, which today is done by Robbie Rubula



Now, here's my card.  Notice that I turned the middle panel around.  Not that I didn't like the sketch the way it was.  It was just that my image wouldn't fit in the middle panel in it's horizontal mode.

Stamp: Festive & Fun
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers (Real Red, Garden Green)
Papers: Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Lane designer paper (from Simply Scrappin Kit)
Accessories: Starburst embossing folder, Scallop border punch, 1/8`` Real Red taffeta ribbon, dazzling details, pearsl colored with markers,

Hope you were inspired to create your own card.  If you do, don`t forget to link it on the SFF home page
here
Your next stop is Patrice`s blog here.  Check out here interpretation of the sketch.  Ànd, don`t forget to check out the creations of the rest of the team.  Their names and addresses are in the side bar of my blog.
Don`t forget to leave comments.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I like the middle panel turned! Very festive! Great job!

inkedx2 said...

Too cute! Love the ds paper you used. Thanks for a great job with my sketch.