Friday, October 21, 2011

Forest Festivities Christmas Gift Tag

This week I am starting to design Gift Tags to be made by my Christmas workshop on Nov. 20. 

My plan is to design about a dozen, using various stamp sets, and then pick two I like the best (and get the greatest comments for)  and would be best suited for the setting I have in mind  (a Beauty salon).  You can help me with the selection process with your comments, so please comment away.

The rest I will sell at various craft sales I still have booked for the next couple of months.

This is the first tag:

Stamps: Forest Festivities, Jolly Bingo Bits
Inks: Real Red, Early Espresso, Markers (Riding Hood Red, Basic black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Blush Blossom, Pink Pirouette)
Papers: Crumb Cake, Blossom Berry Bouquet Designer Paper, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip Accessories: Two Tag die, Liquid Applique (non SU), 3/4" circle punch, Neutrals button, white Baker's twine, 1 1/4" Chocolate chip striped grosgrain ribbon tied with Baker's twine, Simply Scored tool, hot glue gun, stampin' dimensionals. Black Stampin writer.

 

1 comment:

Vicky W said...

Great tag Maria - love it!!!