Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chickadee Merry Christmas -TSSC 197

This sketch for the Technostamper Monday Lunch Time Challenge 197,  was a lot of fun to do.  Thanks MJ for putting all these sketches together.  I can't believe you've done almost 200 of them.







Stamps: Beautiful Season, Christmas Greeting
Inks: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Real Red marker
Papers: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Frostwood Lodge Designer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Perfect Polka dot embossing folder, Perfect details texture plate, Silver Glass glitter, Shaker frame, Medium Window sheet, Scallop border punch, Pearls colored with red marker

Hint:
How to make a notch at the end of a strip of paper using the Square punch

  1. Insert one ent into the Square punch so that the tips of both edges of the paper touch the edges of the punch and the middle of the notch is approximately at the corner.  Make a mark where this middle is if that is easier for you.
  2. Punch
  3. This is the notch you are left with

1 comment:

MJ said...

I know Maria, I can't believe I am coming up on 200 either! I love this shaker card. Great idea, and I also love your little tip--I usually use the photo corners punch cuz I don't have the square but that would be a bit easier! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!