Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Love and Sympathy - Friday Mashup #21

It's been a few days since I posted.  I've been going through a tough time.  First I had complications from my foot surgery.  An infection set in and has me generally feeling "blah".  Then I heard that the husband of a friend and a customer of mine had died.
So I took the opportunity today to use the 'bossy and sketchy' challenge here with the Friday Mashup to make a sympathy card and send it off to her.
What's the 'bossy and sketchy' about?  The 'sketchy' is to make a card using the sketch challenge; the 'bossy' means to include some dry embossing on the card.


Stamps: Love & Sympathy, Teeny Tiny wishes
Inks: Melon mambo, Basic black, SU Markers (Melon Mambo, Old Olive)
Papers: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Flirtatious Designer Paper
Accessories: Scallop border punch, Finial Press embossing folder, 1 3/4" circle punch, Circle die #2, Word Window punch, 5/8" white satin ribbon, Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Pearls, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, doily from Flirtatious designer paper
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...