Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Congratulations - Paper Players Challenge #52

Well, the challenge with Paper Players this week here was to produce a clean and simple card.  Looking at my card, I don't think I accomplished that, but I'll post it anyway.  Actually, the card is clean and simple for me, but looking at the samples, I put too much into my card.  I've come to a conclusion - it's hard for me to make a simple card.  Wow!!

Stamps: Simple Friendship, Occasional Quotes
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Papers: Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet and Sour Designer Paper
Accessories: White paper daisies, rhinestone brad, dazzling diamonds, rhinestones, Victoria crochet ribbon

The background of the focal point was made by inking the stamp with Rose Red ink, then stamping off before stamping on the card stock.
The butterfies were stamped using the rock and roll technique, cutting them out and mounting one on top of the other.

As I mentioned, this is a simple and clean card for me, but may not meet the requirements of this challenge.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...