Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Way to Go - TSSC 169

 My main computer is havingf internal problems - one that an Internist can't fix - and my son is away for another couple of weeks.  All my pictures etc are on that computer.  So, I transferred the pictures in my camera onto this lap top, but editing the pictures was a steep learning curve. I finally figured the program out after 2 hours!!!  Talk about frustration.  Of course my brain wasn't functioning properly because of the sedation I received this morning - never the less I did it, so I'm able to share my card with you.

This was a really fun card to make.  Coming from a seafaring nation, ships/seagoing vessels are in my blood.  I kept the card black and white - the colors just appealed to me and I just love the look of the finished card.  It would make a perfect masculine card.  I used the Technostamper Sketch challenge here

Stamp: The Open Sea, Happy Greetings
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: Basic black base, Newsprint Designer Paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop trim border punch, Scallop trim corner punch, modern word label punch, Scallop edge punch, 1/8" Basic Black taffeta ribbon, Natural Hemp twine, white brads, dimensionals.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...