Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello - UTDI Color Challenge #31

This is my card share for Wednesday April 13.  I probably won't be in any shape to post tomorrow as I'm have an outpatient surgical procedure done.  Nothing serious, but I do get a sedative to knock me out.
I did the Utah Divas International Color Challenge:  Basic Black, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White at this site

Stamps: Happy Greetings, Fabulous Florets
Inks: Night of Navy, Reinkers (Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Bashful Blue) Versa Mark
Papers: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Watercolor paper
Accessories: Tulip Border embossing folder, White embossing powder, black embossing powder, small oval punch, modern label punch, 1/8" daffodil delight taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

The flowers were embossed with white embossing powder on watercolor paper.  Each image was spritzed with water, and then reinkers were dropped onto the image and allowed to run and merge.  Once they were dry, they were cut out, and arranged around the floral/leaf pattern that had been embossed black.

3 comments:

KER said...

pretty..i like what you did with this challenge

Stamp Magic said...

Neat! Thanks for sharing!I love the water color flowers!

Debbie Martin said...

Very nice! Hope you get better soon and come through surgery rapidly. Prayers coming your way.