Monday, April 25, 2011

It's the Little Things - Unscripted Sketches #103

The color scheme I used on this card was a little bit out of my comfort zone, but the colors look good and coordinate with the designer paper. It's the little things that I kept adding to the card that, in the end, made a difference - thus the title.  But, it's not one of my favourite cards. I ended up making a peekaboo window card.











I used the sketch challenge with Unscripted Sketches here and above to design this card.


Stamps: Just Believe, You're a gem
Inks: Basic black , Markers (Rich Razzellberry, Wild Wasabi)
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzellberry, Wild Wasabi, Marine Mist, Paisley Petals Designer Paper, Whisper white
Accessories: Perfectly Polka dot embossing folder, Postage stamp punch, 1 3/4" round punch, Boho blossom Punch, Pumpkin Pie pom poms, Vintage brad, dazzling diamonds, Window Sheet, Framed Tulip embossing folder, Tab punch, Circles die #2, Scallop circles die #2




 This is the inside of the card. The tab punch became a flower planter.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...