Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Anniversary - Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 200

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  The weather sure cooperated, and I was able to get my outdoor furniture set up on the patio - and even spent some time out there - in between washing windows and curtains.  My son, who came from Ottawa, helped with the heavy furniture.  We went to my other son & his fiance for Easter dinner (I cooked the chicken and made the stuffing and gravy), and finally got some pictures of the two of them - who recently got engaged.
Today is more window washing - its sunny out there now, but rain is predicted later in the day - and for the rest of the week.  I did sit down and make a card before I have to get to work.
Here is the sketch challenge from Stamping 411 that you can find here
 














Here is my card:

Stamp: Teeny Tiny wishes
Inks:  Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Paisley Print Designer Paper, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Baja breeze Seam Binding, Beautiful Butterflies die, Beautiful Wings embosslit, 1/8" Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon (colored with Pear Pizzazz marker), rhinestones, Flower Garden embossing folder
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...