Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Homegrown

Next week's class is on distressing cards, so with this sketch challenge from Try Stamping on Tuesday here I made a card using that technique.

Stamp: Homegrown
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Markers - Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Papers: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Newsprint Designer Paper, Botanical Gazette Designer Paper
Accessories: Coluzzle, Modern Label Punch, Always Artichoke Seam Binding.

The moths were cut from the Botanical Gazette Designer Paper.

5 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very cool card. I really like the distressed look. Thanks for telling us where the moths came from because I love them! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

Kathleen Miller said...

Love this card it is very nice really like what you did with it.

Sandi said...

WooHoo!! My kind of card -- love it! Your coloring of the Artichoke is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us.

Kristen Conant said...

I love the moths. Good thinking on those!!! A whole new way to look at DSP. Thanks for playing along.

Tracey Old said...

Love the moths too! I never think to cut pictures out of my DSP! Great thinking! Thanks for playing;-)