Thursday, March 17, 2011

Herbal Expressions Diamond Fold Card

I loved the idea of making a card with different /creative folds for the Creative Sketches challenge here.  I had seen a You Tube video here of the diamond fold card and this  was  the perfect opportunity for me to try it.  It was a lot of fun to make, and excellent directions are given on the video- so check it out.
Here's my card:

The card actually closes into a 4 by 4" square, but it wouldn't stay closed for me while I was taking the picture.
Stamp: Herbal Expressions
Inks: Basic Black, Markers (Perfectly Plum, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive), Old Olive for the sponging.
Papers: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Pear Pizzazz designer paper from mat pack, Very Vanilla, Concord Crush
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, 3/8" certainly celery taffeta ribbon, pearls, Boho Blossom punch , Two Step Owl Punch (eye is center of flower), dazzling diamonds, white gel pen

This shows the card when it is opened.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...