Tuesday, February 15, 2011

First Anniversary Post

At the end of this month I will be celebrating the first anniversary of my blog.  I have learned so much in this year, and have grown as a demonstrator and card maker.
When I first started my blog I remember wondering if I would ever get 100 hits on my blog.  Well, I got 100, then 500, then 1,000, and now close to 70,000 individuals have visited my blog - visitors from all over the world.
I also have 76 followers.
My blog has won an award; some of my cards have won challenges I entered.
This week I am celebrating by posting some of my earlier cards, some you might not have seen because you weren't visiting me then.
Here are 3 cards from the early months of my blog.   Enjoy. Next Tuesday I'll post 3 more.


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...