Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall is coming...










alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5394102546126746562" />



Fall if coming so I decided to make some blank cards inspired by a demonstrator who's name I can't remember right now. But I loved the leaf effect, made with the new ornament punch - vellum backed on crushed curry cardstock, complemented with Autumn Traditions paper. The stamp is from the hostess set "Best Yet". I love to use my punches for a variety of projects, so this card particularly interested me. This punch is sold in the "Holiday Mini Catalogue" for$22.95 and the paper in the "Idea Book and Catalogue" for $13.95" (this pack includes 12 sheets of designer paper). These products can be purchased on line through my demonstrator web site: Http://mvanderform.stampinup.net or by contacting me by e-mail. I designed a box to go with the cards. If anyone wants more information about how this card was made let me know.

No comments: