Monday, February 28, 2011

And They Lived Happily 4 Ever - TSSC 163 & Challenge 110

The title - don't most children's books end this way ---sort of!
I love making children's cards - but I have to remember not to put raised embellishments on them.  Experience with my grandchildren has taught me that.  The first they do - pull them off - so any childrens' cards I make everything is glued down flat!!!
This card for children is based on the Technostamper sketch challenge here, and also for Challenge 110

Stamps: Forest Friends, You're a Gem, Itty Bitty Bits, Inspired by Nature
Inks:  Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, Marina Mist, Old Olive. Markers - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Papers: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Woodland Walk designer series paper, Marina Mist,
Accessories:Perfectly Polka Dot embossing folder, Build a Cupcake Punch, 1" circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" circle punch, small circle punch from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Spiral Border punch, Crystal Effects

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Cute Card!! I love that stamp set I just got it the other day.

Hugs
Shirley

MJ said...

What a fun little scene. Great job on both challenges. Thanks so much for playing along.

Terry said...

Cute card - I really like the colors and embossing. I may have to CASE this baby! Thanks.