Friday, September 10, 2010

Spooky

I'm finally out of the hospital after an 8 day stay.  Needless to say I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight.  Thanks to everyone who went me well wishes.
It didn't take me long to get back to the "drawing board" with a sketch challenge.  This one is for Sketch Frenzy Friday, and it has a Halloween theme.  A lot of the nurses in the hospital were fascinated with the art work I was doing while laid up, and one even ordered some cards from me - Halloween ones - not this one, but a similar one.
Here's my card.

I used 2 different stamp sets to make this card and I love the way it turned out.
Stamps: Wicked Cool (pg. 23), Greeting Card Kids(pg. 36)
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Crazun Craze, Whisper White, Wicked Fun Specialty Paper (Pg. 172)
Ink: Black Stazon, SU markers and blender Pen (basic black, Daffodil Yellow, Chocolate chip, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Blush Blossom)
Accessories:5/8" basic black satin ribbon, 1/2" raven trim lace, Black flourish designer jewels, Filigree designer brads, spellbinder shapes
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...