Sunday, May 16, 2010

For You - Saturday 411 Sketch Challenge

Call me crazy - call me compulsive -- but I can't seem to stop making cards.  This is truly an addiction.  I have decided to continue on with as many challenges as my busy schedule allows.  To be frank, I missed the feedback, the sharing--
So, here goes - a card share, using Stamp Set :Tropical Party - an interpretation of Stamping 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge.
 The center of the card is a series of concentric ovals, starting with an embossed vellum, followed by Tempting Turquoise, then a layer of striped designer series paper, and finally another layer of embossed vellum.  The stamped, cut out image was placed on those layers using stamping dimensionals.
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, vellum, whisper white, Island Oasis Designer Series Paper
Inks:  Old Olive, Dusty Durango, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise
Other:  Finial embossing folding, coluzzle, crystal effects, old olive grosgrain ribbon, word label punch, modern label punch.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...