Monday, June 12, 2023

Star Fold Birthday Card - SUO Challenges #328

 I made this star card for a challenge with SUO Challenges  the theme for which is "flowers".  I love a pansy as it is the first cheerful face I see as the arrival of spring . I used the Pansy Patch bundle and the retired  coordinating DSP to make the card. 

 I couldn't decide on a size, so I made 2 star cards - one made from a 6 by 6" piece of card stock and the other a 12 by 12".  The smaller card will make a great tag on the bag I will make for the present.

Here are the two cards:









There are many tutorials on how to make a star card.  The one I used is here

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Pansy Patch
Inks:  Merry Merlot
Papers:  Merry Merlot, Silver Foil, Pansy DSP, Basic White, Highland Heather, Soft Succulent, Mint Macaron, Scrap of Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Pansy Patch Dies, Clear Wink of Stella, Ornate frame dies, 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

What a fun card--love the cool fold!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial! I love the pansies, too!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!!

Sally Millians said...

THIS IS SO COOL! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS DESIGN! YOU HAVE USED SOME OF MY ALL TIME AVORITE PAPERS TOO.

Angel Shaver said...

This card is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous fun fold card. I have never seen a card like this before. Thanks for the tutorial link.