Monday, March 13, 2023

Light the Way a Slimline card

 Lightning bugs have always fascinated me!

When I was a teenager, my aunt and I decided to go for a drive along some country roads in the middle of the night.  Once we were far from city lights, she parked the car and turned the headlights of the car off.

The countryside lit up with these flying little lights.  I stood in awe while my younger cousin grabbed a jar from the car and caught a few of them.

When I saw this stamp set my mind immediately went back to this day.


I tried to imitate that night .....

Supplies I used:

Stamp:  Light the Way

Inks:  Old Olive, Granny Apple Ink, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen (ground)

Balmy blue, Pacific Point, Night of Navy, Starry Sky (sky)

Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade (flame)

Papers: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Basic Gray, Vellum,

Accessories:  Light the Way dies

No comments: