Monday, February 27, 2023

Seaside Bay Sympathy - Try Stampin' on Tuesday #595

 In addition to  the sketch challenge, the challenge was to use stripes - big stripes, little stripes, any kind of stripes- in making the card.

I created diagonal stripes for a background, using a Stampin' Up stencil.  I don't use stencils nearly enough, and this year I vowed to myself that I would use them more.  This was a perfect opportunity to use a stencil.

The Seaside Bay bundle and DSP were used for my card.  In some instances the images were die cut directly from the DSP; in other instances the images were stamped and then die cut.



Products Used:

Stamps:  Seaside Bay, Many Messages

Inks  Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Stampin' Blends (Pumpkin Pie, Smokey Slate), Mint Macaron

Papers:  Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Basic White, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, By the Bay Specialty DSP

Accessories:  Seaside Bay Dies, Dimensionals, Many Messages die, Diagonal stripe stencil, Flat adhesive backed Pearls, stripe embossing folder

2 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Oh! This is wonderful, Maria. Those birds are darling and I love the addition of the seashells too. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

Donna Scholz said...

Maria, what a lovely interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge! I don't use stencils enough, either, so I admire your pledge to use them more frequently. They sure worked out here on your card!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna